The church is an ancient edifice,
dedicated to St. Mary, consisting of nave, chancel, north and
south aisles, and tower with four bells.
The church consists of chancel, nave, north and south aisles,
south porch with parvise, and embattled western tower containing
four bells, dated 1635, 1829, 1750, 1607. The building, which is
chiefly Perpendicular in style, with remains of Early English
and Decorated work, was rebuilt in the 15th century, possibly by
Sir Richard de Pomeroy.