Sidmouth Parish church
is situated in the centre of the seaside town; it is in a
peaceful setting just away from the busy shopping centre and
the sea front.
As with a lot of churches in this area it is surrounded by
large trees which makes the church difficult to photograph.
Parish Registers go back to 1586; the church has been restored
many times over the years. The church was rebuilt in 1859/60.
Everything was renewed except the tower and arcade on each side
of the nave.