older part of the church was built of local red
sandstone in the late 1800's by William Kitson, and
opened in 1928, when it was then handed over to the
parish of St Marychurch.
The interior of the church is light and airy.
There is a modern sound system, and a computer-driven
projector for worship songs. And a band which includes
piano, keyboard, guitars, flutes, clarinets and drums,
plus the organ.
The church hall is across the road from the church.
We had a lovely afternoon and we were warmly greeted
Ray Knowles, and Bob and Jenny Brennand.
The 'tea' ladies did us proud and produced a marvellous
spread of food and lovely home made cakes!